Sunday, March 08, 2009

Another one...

A
- Available: yes
- Age: 19
- Annoyance: loud hallmates
- Animal: puppies!
B
- Beer: is gross.
- Birthday: Halloween!
- Best Friend: (in no particular order) Carly, Chloe, Chelsey, Erin
- Been in Love: no
- Been on stage?: of course!
- Believe in Magic: of a kind
- Believe in Santa: hehe
C
- Candy: chocolate
- Color: purple and blue and green
- Chocolate/Vanilla: it depends . . . generally chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican?: chinese
- Cake or pie: probably cake
- Continent to visit: europe
- Cheese: sometimes
D
- Day or Night: day
- Dancing in the rain: when it's warm :)
E
- Eyes: dark dark dark brown
- Everyone's got: questions
F
- First thoughts waking up: what was that crash (my roommate can be clumsy :)
- Food: is necessary . . .
G
- Greatest Fear: complacency
- Goals: do well in calc
- Gum: only mint.
- Get along with your parents?: absolutely
H
- Hair Color: red brown
- Height: 5'6''?
- Holiday: I love christmas, because of getting to see family
- How do you want to die: I don't know how, but I know that I don't want it to be any time soon!
I
- Ice Cream: mint chocolate chip or moose tracks
- Instrument: flute (I love guitar and piano too, but I'm not any good at them)
J
- Jewelry: I love earrings
- Job: I'm about to have my first real one! Writing Consultant!!
K
- Kids: are great fun, for the most part
- keep a journal?: none other than this . . . which you can't exactly call a journal.
L
- Love: is necessary to existance.
- Letter: I really do like the letter R. And the letter L, coincidentally. They're really pretty and fun to write!
- Laughed so hard you cried: Late summer nights with Car!
M
- Milk flavor: chocolate.
- Movies: Really not a big movie person.
- Motion sickness? never experienced it.
- McD’s or BK: don't really like either, BK if I have to pick, because they have veggie burgers.
N
- Number: 17
O
- One wish: That this week goes fast!
P
- Pepsi/Coke: Coke
- Perfect Pizza: Cheese.
- Piercings: Only my ears.
Q
- Quail: I'm sure they're lovely.
R
- Reason to cry: feeling helpless
- Reality T.V.: Not a big fan of reality tv
- Radio Station: Don't listen to the radio.
- Roll your tongue in a circle: I can.
S
- Song: Cathedrals by Jump Little Children. Everyone should hear this song.
- Shoe size: 10
- Salad Dressing: balsamic vinagrette
- Sushi: not a fan.
- Skinny dipped?: no. we were going to, but it was too cold.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries
T
- Tattoos?: no, never.
- Time for bed: I usually go to sleep around 11:30
- Thunderstorms:Nice, when you don't have to walk to class.
U
- Unpredictable: Me? No, I tend to be pretty predictable...
V
- Vacation spot(s): Basically anywhere in Europe. But I especially miss Germany.
W
- Weakness: chocolate or hulu
- Worst feeling: helplessness
- Wanted to be a model: no
- Worst Weather?: winter
X
- X-Rays: I don't think I've had one since I broke my arm.
Y
-Year it is now: 2009
-Yellow: can be overdone.
Z
- Zoo animal: monkeys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home