Friday, March 06, 2009

Opening Credits
Sorry, Maria Mena (Well, that's not a very good sign...)

Waking Up
I'd Love You, Sonya Kitchell

First Day at School
Ik Kan Jou Niet Vertrouwen, Bouke (This is in Dutch, but I think it means "I can't trust you")

Falling In Love
Patterns, Simon and Garfunkel

Losing Virginity
Dear Remus, Tonks and the Aurors (...?)

Fight Song
Save Ginny Weasley From Dean Thomas, HatP

Breaking Up
Ten Steps, Marit Larsen (actually, this is a perfect break-up song)

Prom
Old Friends/Bookends, Simon and Garfunkel

Mental Breakdown
White Daisy Passing, Rocky Votolato

Driving
"40", U2 (I don't really listen to U2...and definitely not while driving.)

Flashback
Emo Guy, The Moaning Myrtles

Getting Back Together
And A God Descended, Dar Williams

Wedding
The Dim and the Dark, Jump Little Children (Well, that's bizarre and a little foreboding, I must say.)

Birth of Child
Clairaudients (Kill or Be Killed), Bright Eyes

Final Battle
Classic Cars, Bright Eyes

Death Scene
Thoughts On The Ministry Of Magic, The Whomping Willows

Funeral Song
Sly, The Cat Empire (Well, that is one raucous funeral)

End Credits
Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love, Coldplay


P.S. I skipped over songs with no lyrics or that I didn't know and were just referred to by track number in my library.... Because I didn't think it would be that interesting if I just put "track 18, unknown".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home